From Kelly Square to the Pike to State Street in Boston, our team has driven alongside you and understand the inherent risks of being a Massachusetts driver. Accidents do happen and when they do we want to make sure that you are properly protected. As a local, independent insurance agency we can help you find the right policy for you by comparing quotes and coverage options from over two dozen insurance companies to find you the right policy at the best possible value.
Don’t be fooled by those online retailers who say they can provide a quote in 15 minutes or less. We are willing to invest more of our time in you. Oak Tree Insurance wants to work with you to help you understand what you are getting for your money. We will review with you the different factors that go into the price of your car insurance. Aside from the limits of coverage you choose, things like your age and driving history, the type of car you have, and where you live all play a role in your auto insurance rate. We will consult with you to ensure that you have the right coverage for your unique needs and never apply those one-size-fits-all, 15-minute solutions. The best part is it does not cost you a penny more to get that extra time and attention you deserve.
Understanding your Auto Insurance
When most people think of Auto Insurance, they think about protection for your car. Truth is that you get so much more. As we review your policy with you, we will help clarify all the different coverage terms out there and your many limit options.
Here is an outline of the more important terms:
- Bodily Injury Liability – Protects your financial interest should you be found at fault for an accident that causes injury to another person. This is the part of the policy that pays for the other party’s medical and related expenses and is required by most states. It may also provide legal defense for you and court costs.
- Medical/Personal Injury Protection – Commonly known as “No-Fault,” this coverage provides medical benefits to anyone injured while traveling in or operating your vehicle
- Property Damage Liability – Covers the damage your car caused to another person’s property. Typically, this is another vehicle but it could be any object such as a fence, guardrail or building.
- Uninsured/Underinsured Motorist – There are many vehicles on the road that do not have adequate limits. There are also some states, like NH, that do not require cars to have insurance at all. This coverage will protect you if you are hit by one of them.
- Collision – Reimburses you for damages to your own car in the event that it “collides” with a fixed or moving object like a tree or another car.
- Comprehensive – Reimburses you for damage to your car that results from something other than collision. Examples are fire, theft, vandalism, or hail.
In addition to cars, we insure motorcycles, classic cars, motor homes, boats, jet skis and ATVs too. Also, don’t forget the discount for combining your auto and home insurance! Contact us today about a quote.